Smoked Tofu Variety Salad
Prep time: About 45 minutes
– 2 Small Sweet Potatoes (or 1 large)
– 1 Block of Smoked Tofu
– 1 Cup of Edamame Beans
– 8 ounces of White Mushrooms
– 1 Avocado
– 1/2 Cup of your Favorite Salsa
– 1 Whole Head of Lettuce
– 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
1 – Chop sweet potatoes into cubes and place in oven for 30 minutes, turning them halfway.
2 – Cook the mushrooms, tofu and edamame beans in a pan with the coconut oil on medium heat.
3 – Once the sweet potatoes cooked, mash them with a fork with the avocado and salsa.
4 – Serve the mushrooms, tofu and edamame beans on top of a bed of lettuce and smother with the puree of avocados, sweet potatoes and salsa.